Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog Inspirations


The beginning phases of blogging can seem tedious and tireless.  There are blogs that astound me and some that overwhelm me.  However, reading other teachers blogs have inspired me and encouraged me to be more creative and dedicated to quality posts.  I've come across a few blogs that have really motivated me as I adjust to this process.  I hope you enjoy my top 2 highlights!

1.  Stephanie from Third Grade Thoughts has some wonderful ideas!  
2.  Adventures of Ms. Smith has ideas for teachers to try at home and in school.  

Check them out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looked at these 2 blogs, I especially liked Third Grade Thoughts. I felt that she had some great visuals for teaching ideas, and although I do not teach third grade could differentiate to meet the needs of my Kindergarten students. I also liked her like on Daily 5, I too use it in my classroom and learned a few new things from Stephanie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After re-reading what I wrote I noticed a few mistakes. Guess that's what I get for doing work late! I meant to say that I really enjoyed looking at the 2 blogs you provided. Also, I like the link Stephanie provided for the Daily 5, gave me a few new ideas. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete