Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Animoto: All Smiles In September

We all know how much children love to be the star of the show.  This year, I have decided to make a monthly video, or two, that will allow my students the opportunity to be on display!  I plan to share these chronicles with their parents and families to increase parental involvement and hold students accountable for their daily routines.  I'm hopeful that this will motivate my students to stay on task and communicate their tasks and assignments more clearly with their families.  I'm also hoping that the parents will leave positive feedback on our classroom blog.  Do you think this is a good idea? I hope you enjoy the show!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea, definitely a motivator! The students can look forward to being the stars and taking true ownership over their work. I think its a great way to show parents what is going on in the classroom too! I think that they will appreciate knowing how connected you are how their feedback matters. I enjoyed your animoto, wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Animoto of your students! They are adorable! What a great way for the kids to show their work and for you to let the parents know what they are doing in class - BRAVO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your video!! Such a great way to get your students invloved and excited about coming to school. This is also a great way to communicate with parents and make them aware of what's going on in the classroom, which is so important!

    ReplyDelete